1. Sites are priced for two adults. Children under 10 years of age stay free. Extra adults and children over 10 years old are
$5.00/night. Our deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cancel your reservation anytime after booking your site, the deposit will not be refunded. For nightly reservations, the deposit may be applied to another stay that calendar year providing we have a site available. For weekly stays, monthly stays, and holidays, the deposit will not be refunded or applied to another visit. No refund will be given for early departure regardless of the reason. There is a credit card fee of 4%.
2. For your convenience we provide Wifi. The only cellular company that will have a signal at Pleasant Valley is AT&T. We do not guarantee Satellite TV signal in our park.
3. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
4. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Check in is 1:00 p.m.
5. The park speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive slowly.
6. All RV's must be in good sound working condition. Management of Pleasant Valley RV reserves the right to approve or reject
any guest or RV.
7. RV Park guests and their visitors are financially responsible for any damages to park property whether intentional or
accidental. ALL visitors of park guests must check in at the office or with the camp hosts and must park in the back in overflow
parking. Visitors are not allowed to park at the site of the people they are visiting, in the roadways, in open spots, or by the Rec.
8. Common courtesy will prevail among guests. Profane, abusive, or threatening language or actions will not be tolerated. Anyone
engaging in such activities will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
9. The river can be very dangerous, all children must be accompanied by an adult when near the river.
10. There is no washing of RV's, vehicles, ATV, or motorcycles with a hose or bucket at your site. Please do not use a hose to wash
off your concrete pad, lawn chairs, etc.
11. Propane is for sale by bottle only. Propane tanks will be filled if requested at the office.
12. Ice can be purchased in front of the office, deposit money into the can on top of the ice machine.
13. No satellite dishes, lawn chairs, tables, yard art or fencing of any kind placed on lawns. There is a concrete patio at each site to sit lawn chairs on. No tents or clothes lines at sites.
14. Sites are designed for 1 RV and 1 vehicle per site. Extra vehicles, motorcycles, UTV, ATV's, and trailers must be parked in the
back, if space is available. There is a $2.00 per day charge per vehicle, toy, or trailer. Parking will be assigned by the office.
15. Trash dumpsters are located at the back of the property. No large boxes please and all trash must be bagged.
16. No fireworks, firearms, explosives, open pit fires, or any type of Hibachi grill are allowed in the park. Charcoal and propane
grills are allowed.
17. No hammocks, or hanging chairs in the trees.
19. Guests use park amenities at their own risk. The park is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather,
or other catastrophic event.
20. Pet owners are legally responsible for their pet. There is a 2 pet limit at the park. No aggressive dog breed are allowed and all pets must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES. Pet owners must clean up after their pets. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings
and are not allowed outside on lunge lines unless they are being monitored, pets are not allowed outside of the RV unattended.
21. No smoking or vaping in any of the buildings at PVRV. Smoking/vaping is allowed only at your rented site. Marijuana is not
allowed at PVRV.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in eviction from Pleasant Valley RV Park.