1. Sites are priced for two adults. Children under 10 years of age stay free. Extra adults and children over 10 years old are
$5.00/night. Our deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your reservation anytime after booking your site, the deposit will no be refunded but may be applied to another stay that calendar year providing we have a site available. There is a credit card fee of 4%.
2. For your convenience we provide Wifi. The only cellular company that will have a signal at Pleasant Valley is AT&T.
3. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
4. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
5. The park speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive slowly.
6. All RV's must be in good sound working condition. Management of Pleasant Valley RV reserves the right to approve or reject
any guest or RV.
7. RV Park guests are financially responsible for any damages to park property whether intentional or accidental.
8. Common courtesy will prevail among guests. Profane, abusive, or threatening language or actions will no be tolerated. Anyone
engaging in such activities will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
9. The river can be very dangerous, all children must be accompanied by an adult when near the river.
10. There is no washing of RV's, vehicles, ATV, or motorcycles with a hose or bucket at your site.
11. Propane is for sale by bottle only. Propane tanks will be filled during posted, designated times.
12. Ice can be purchased on the west side of the Rec. Room, deposit money into the can on top of the ice machine.
13. No satellite dishes placed on lawns, no clothes lines.
14. Sites are designed for 1 RV and 1 vehicle per site. Extra vehicles, toys, and trailers must be parked in the back, if space is available. There is a $2.00 per day charge per vehicle, toy, or trailer. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!
15. Trash dumpsters are located at the back of the property.
16. Please no yard art or fences in the grass.
17. No fireworks, firearms, explosives, open pit fires, or any type of Hibachi grill are allowed in the park. Charcoal and propane
grills are allowed.
18. No tents, hammocks, or hanging chairs in the grass or on the trees.
19. Guests use park amenities at their own risk. The park is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather,
or other catastrophic event.
20. Pet owners are legally responsible for their pet. There is a 2 pet limit at the park. No aggressive dog breed are allowed. Pets must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES. Please clean up after your pet. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings.
21. ABSOLUTELY NO MARIJUANA IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK!
Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in eviction from Pleasant Valley RV Park.